This article will help you in understanding the process to get an Indian Business Visa or Indian Medical Attendant Visa. The information is collected from Indian Embassy, Government of India website.
What is an INDIAN BUSINESS VISA?
If you are planning to visit India for business purposes, you will need to apply for an Indian Business Visa. This type of visa allows foreign nationals to enter India for the purpose of attending business meetings, conferences, or other short-term business activities.
To apply for an Indian Business Visa, you will need to submit the following documents:
– A completed visa application form
– A passport-sized photograph
– A letter from your employer or sponsor(s) in India detailing the purpose of your trip
– An invitation letter from the company or organization you will be visiting in India
– Proof of financial capability, such as bank statements or a letter from your employer
– A return ticket or onward journey ticket out of India
Once you have gathered all of the required documents, you can submit your application either online or through the nearest Indian consulate. The processing time for an Indian Business Visa is typically 5-10 working days. INDIAN BUSINESS VISA
What is an INDIAN MEDICAL ATTENDANT VISA?
An Indian Medical Attendant Visa is a non-immigrant visa issued to a foreign national who intends to accompany a patient who is coming to India for medical treatment. This visa is valid for the duration of the medical treatment, which must be completed within six months of the date of issuance of the visa. The accompanying family members of the patient may also apply for this visa.
Process to get an INDIAN BUSINESS VISA
The process of getting an Indian Business Visa or an Indian Medical Attendant Visa is as follows:
- The applicant must have a valid passport and a business or medical reason for travel.
- The applicant must apply for the visa at the nearest Indian consulate or embassy.
- The applicant must submit all required documents, including a completed visa application form, two recent passport-sized photographs, and a letter from their employer or sponsoring organization.
- The applicant must pay the visa fee, which varies depending on the type of visa and the length of stay.
- Once the application is approved, the applicant will receive a visa sticker in their passport, which will allow them to enter India for business or medical purposes.
Process to get an INDIAN MEDICAL ATTENDANT VISA
- To get an Indian Business Visa or an Indian Medical Attendant Visa, you must first have a valid passport and supporting documents.
- You can apply for an Indian Business Visa or an Indian Medical Attendant Visa online through the official website of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will need to pay the visa application fee and schedule an interview at the nearest Indian consulate.
- During your interview, you will be asked to provide proof of your business or medical purpose for travel, as well as other supporting documents.
- If your application is approved, you will be issued a visa that is valid for up to five years.