If you’re living in the United States or Australia, and you’d like to visit Turkey, now is the time to get your visa! Here are five ways to do it:
- Apply online. If you have a computer and an internet connection, the best way to apply for a Turkish visa is to use the government’s online application system. You’ll need to provide some basic personal information (name, date of birth, etc.), plus photos and a copy of your passport. The application process can take up to two weeks, but once it’s complete you’ll be able to print out your visa application form and take it with you when you go to the Turkish consulate. TURKEY VISA FROM USA
- Go in person. If you don’t have access to the internet or want more assistance completing the application process, you can also visit a Turkish consulate in person. However, this option can be more expensive than applying online – expect to pay around $65 for a visa application fee and an additional $15-$25 for each additional passport-sized photograph that you submit with your application.
- Get help from a friend or family member. If you don’t have time or want someone else to help you apply for your Turkish visa, don’t worry – many people choose to get help from friends and family members before visiting a consulate. Just let them know ahead of time what your plans are and they should be happy to lend a hand.
- Try an online service. There are several online services that offer guided visa applications – these services charge a small fee (around $10) plus a one-time processing fee (around $35). After paying this fee, you’ll receive instructions on how to complete the application process on your own computer desktop or laptop.
- Ask around for recommendations. If you still don’t have any ideas about how to get a Turkish visa, ask around – your friends and family might know somebody who can help you get approved quickly
How to Get a Turkish Visa If You’re Living in the US or Australia
The process of obtaining a Turkish visa is fairly straightforward if you live in either the United States or Australia. Both countries have diplomatic relationships with Turkey, meaning that they are able to handle most visa requests without any trouble. TURKEY VISA FROM AUSTRALIA
To begin, you’ll need to file a travel authorization request with your local Turkish embassy or consulate. This request will need to include your passport information, as well as documentation verifying your residence in the country you’re seeking a visa for and your planned travel dates. Once you’ve received the authorization letter from the embassy or consulate, it’s time to visit the Turkish visa office.
Once there, you’ll need to provide your original travel authorization letter and any other relevant documentation. You will also be required to pay a processing fee of around $60 USD. After paying the fee, you will be given a visa application form to complete and submit back to the office.
Once your application is processed and approved, you will receive notification in the mail about how to collect your visa document(s). You can then take them directly to the Turkish embassy or consulate where you applied for them.
Requirements for a Turkish Visa
If you wish to travel to Turkey, you will need a visa. This can be obtained through your regional consulate or embassy. The following are the requirements for a Turkish visa:
-You must have a passport that is valid for at least six months after your planned departure from Turkey.
-You must have an onward ticket and sufficient funds to cover your stay in Turkey.
-Your application must be submitted no less than 72 hours before your intended departure date.
-You must present a completed application form, two photos, and a fee (currently $60).
-If you are applying for a tourist visa, you must also provide proof of hotel reservations and proof of funds sufficient to cover your stay in Turkey.
-If you are applying for an employment visa, you must provide evidence of your current job and/or contract with the employer in Turkey.
How to Apply for a Turkish Visa
If you are a citizen of the United States or Australia, you can apply for a Turkish visa online.
To apply for a Turkish visa, you will need to submit the following:
– Your passport information
– A completed application form
– Two passport-sized photos
– Payment processing fee of $60 USD or €45 EUR
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email notification from the Turkish consulate in your country. You will then need to visit the consulate to collect your visa. The visa process typically takes about three weeks.
What is the Process for Getting a Turkish Visa?
Turkish visas are not as easy to get as some other nationalities, but there are a few ways to go about it. You can apply through the Turkish consulate in your home country or through a travel agency. The application process is generally straightforward, but you will need to provide documentation that proves your identity and citizenship. Once you have received a visa, make sure to bring all the necessary documentation with you when travelling to Turkey.