Attention Nepal citizens! Are you planning to visit Turkey for your next vacation or business trip? If yes, then you must know about the visa requirements and application process for entering this beautiful country. As a Nepalese citizen, there are certain things that you need to keep in mind before applying for a Turkish visa. In this blog post, we have covered everything from eligibility criteria to documents required and processing time of the Turkey visa application for Nepal citizens. So, get ready to explore all the necessary information that will help you make your travel plans hassle-free and enjoyable! TURKEY VISA FOR NEPAL CITIZENS
What is a Turkey Visa?
If you are a citizen of Nepal and want to visit Turkey, you will need to obtain a visa. A visa can be obtained from the nearest Turkish embassy or consulate. The cost of a visa is typically $10.00 USD. You will also be required to provide your passport information, including your name, date of birth, photograph, and signature.
How to Apply for a Turkey Visa from Nepal
If you are a citizen of Nepal and want to visit Turkey, then you will need to obtain a Turkish visa. Here is everything you need to know about getting a Turkish visa:
- First, you will need to gather all of the necessary documentation. This includes your passport valid for at least six months beyond your planned stay in Turkey, as well as your visa application form (which can be downloaded from the Turkish Embassy website).
- Next, make an online application for a Turkish visa at the Turkish Embassy website. Your application will be processed in two stages: first, your documents will be checked for accuracy; if all is in order, then the embassy will send you an invitation letter to apply for a visa at their consular office.
- Once you have received your invitation letter, make an appointment at the embassy consular office by contacting them directly via phone or email. You will need to bring with you the original invitation letter and your passport (valid for at least six months beyond your planned stay in Turkey). Turkey Visa from Cambodia
- After making an appointment, go to the embassy consular office and submit your application form and all required documents. The staff there will check your documents and issue you a visa sticker which must be placed inside the back cover of your passport.
- Finally, remember to carry proof of ID when traveling to Turkey – this could include a driver’s license, national ID card or passport
Guide to Turkey Visas for Nepal Citizens
Nepal citizens are able to visit Turkey visa-free for up to 90 days in a 180-day period. However, you must provide a valid passport and valid visa application. You will also need to provide proof of your onward travel. The maximum stay that you can have while in Turkey is 30 days.
To apply for a Turkish visa, you must contact the Turkish Embassy or Consulate in your home country. After submitting your application, you will be required to attend an interview at either the embassy or consulate. If you are applying for a business visa, you will also be required to provide evidence of income and assets.