Traveling to Turkey is a great experience, but the application process can be daunting and time consuming. However, with the right knowledge and preparation, applying for a Turkish eVisa or Emergency Visa becomes easy and straightforward. In this guide, we’ll provide you with all the information you need to know about applying for a Turkish eVisa or Emergency Visa. eVisa for Turkey
Introduction to Turkey eVisa and Emergency Visa
Turkey offers two types of electronic visas: the regular eVisa, which is valid for tourism and business purposes, and the emergency eVisa, which is issued in cases of unforeseen circumstances.
The regular eVisa can be obtained through the official website of the Directorate General of Migration Management. The emergency eVisa can be obtained through the website of the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Both websites offer instructions in English.
The application process for both types of visas is similar. First, you will need to create an account on either website. Then, you will need to fill out an online application form with your personal information and travel details. Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
Once your application has been approved, you will receive your visa electronically. You will then need to print out your visa and bring it with you when you travel to Turkey. Please note that your visa must be used within 180 days of issuance, and it is valid for a single entry into Turkey.
Requirements and Eligibility for eVisa and Emergency Visa
Before applying for a Turkey eVisa or Emergency Visa, it is important to know the requirements and eligibility for each. Emergency Visa for Turkey
To be eligible for a Turkey eVisa, applicants must:
– Be a citizen of one of the eligible countries
– Hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Turkey
– Have a return ticket or onward journey ticket
– Have sufficient funds to support their stay in Turkey
– Meet the health requirements set by the Turkish Government
– Not have a criminal record
Applicants who do not meet all of the above requirements will not be eligible for a Turkey eVisa and will need to apply for an Emergency Visa instead.
Eligibility requirements for an Emergency Visa are as follows:
– Must have a confirmed hotel reservation in Turkey OR invitation letter from a sponsor in Turkey
– Must have proof of medical insurance
– Must have proof of financial means (bank statements, credit card statements, etc.)
– All other requirements as listed above for the Turkey eVisa
How to Apply for a Turkey eVisa or Emergency Visa
There are two ways to apply for a Turkey eVisa or Emergency Visa: online or at a Turkish embassy or consulate.
If you are applying online, you will need to fill out an online application form and submit it, along with the required documents. Once your application is processed, you will receive your visa electronically.
If you are applying at a Turkish embassy or consulate, you will need to fill out an application form and submit it, along with the required documents. You may be required to appear in person for an interview. Once your application is processed, you will receive your visa by mail.
Step by Step Guide to Applying for a Turkey eVisa or Emergency Visa
Assuming that you are eligible for a Turkey eVisa, the application process is relatively straightforward. In this section, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a Turkey eVisa or emergency visa.
1) Firstly, visit the official website of the Turkish government’s eVisa application portal.
2) On the homepage, select the “Apply Now” button.
3) You will be directed to the application form. Here, you will need to enter your personal details and passport information.
4) Once you have completed the form, review your answers and make sure that everything is correct.
5) After that, click on the “Submit” button.
6) You will be redirected to a payment page. Make sure that you have a valid credit/debit card before proceeding. Enter your card details and make the payment.
7) Once the payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation email from the Turkish government. Print out this email and keep it handy as you will need to present it at immigration when you arrive in Turkey.
We hope that this article has given you a better understanding of the process for applying for a Turkey eVisa or Emergency Visa. Applying is easy and straightforward, and with the right documents, it’s possible to get your visa in no time at all. With our help, we’re sure that you will have no problem getting your application approved in due course and start planning your dream trip to Turkey without any hassle!