Citizens of Costa Rica and Dominica can now travel to India by applying for a visa from their respective country’s Embassy in India.
What is an Indian Visa?
In order to visit India, Costa Rican and Dominican citizens need to obtain an Indian visa. Indian visas are available from the High Commission of India in Georgetown, Guyana or from the Consulate General of India in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. The cost of the visa is US$60 for a single entry visa valid for up to six months, or US$100 for a multiple entry visa valid for up to one year. Indian Visa for Costa Rica Citizens
Visas are required for all foreign nationals visiting India, except for citizens of Nepal and Bhutan. Indian visas are not required for transit passengers who will be staying in India for less than 72 hours, provided they have a confirmed onward ticket.
Indian visas can be obtained either before travelling to India or on arrival at one of the following airports: Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bengaluru or Kochi. To apply for a visa before travelling, applicants need to fill out an online application form and submit it along with supporting documents such as a passport-size photograph and proof of travel plans (e.g. flight itinerary). Visa applications can also be submitted at any VFS Global Visa Application Centre located in various countries around the world.
Once the application form and supporting documents have been submitted, it usually takes around four working days to process the application and issue the visa. In some cases, additional time may be required if further information is needed from the applicant.
How to Get an Indian Visa
Getting an Indian visa is not as complicated as it may seem at first. There are a few requirements that you will need to meet in order to get your visa, but if you follow the steps below, you should have no trouble getting your Indian visa in no time. Indian Visa for Dominica Citizens
- The first step is to fill out an online application form. You can find this form on the website of the Indian embassy or consulate that is nearest to you.
- Once you have submitted your online application form, you will need to submit some additional documents. These documents include your passport, two recent passport-sized photographs, and a copy of your flight itinerary.
- Once you have gathered all of the required documents, you will need to submit them to the Indian embassy or consulate. You can do this in person, by mail, or by courier service.
- After your application and supporting documents have been received, they will be processed and a decision will be made on your visa application. If everything is in order, your visa should be issued within a few days.
Requirements for an Indian Visa
In order to obtain an Indian visa, Costa Rican and Dominican citizens must meet the following requirements:
– A valid passport with at least six months of remaining validity and two blank pages for the visa stamp
– A completed visa application form
– Two recent passport-size photographs
– A copy of the applicant’s flight itinerary or confirmed hotel booking
– A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
– Proof of financial means, such as a bank statement or letter from an employer
– An onward/return ticket, if applicable
Applicants are also required to pay a non-refundable visa fee. Fees vary depending on the type and duration of visa required. For more information, please consult the website of the Embassy of India in your country.
If you’re a Costa Rica citizen looking to travel to India, you’ll need to obtain an Indian visa first. The good news is that the process is relatively straightforward and can be done entirely online. Dominica citizens will also need to apply for an Indian visa before travelling, but the process is slightly different. Be sure to check the requirements for your specific country so that you can get your visa application started as soon as possible.