Recently the Indian government has updated its policy to allow Malaysian citizens and Norwegian citizens to visit India without a visa.
What is the Indian Visa Application Process?
The Indian visa application process for Malaysian citizens is relatively straightforward. First, you will need to submit an online application through the Ministry of External Affairs website. After completing the application form, you will need to provide your passport information, including your date of birth and photograph. You will also be required to provide your contact details, including your address, telephone number and email address. Finally, you will need to pay the visa fee using either bank transfer or credit card. Once all of the required information has been submitted, a visa officer will review your application and issue a decision within 30 days. If you are approved for a visa, you will be notified via email and must arrive in India within 15 days of receiving the notification. INDIAN VISA FOR MALAYSIAN CITIZENS
Benefits of an Indian Passport for Malaysian Citizens
If you are a Malaysian citizen, an Indian passport is one of the most sought-after travel documents for many reasons. Here are just a few:
- Indian passports are considered to be some of the most trustworthy travel documents in the world. This is because India has a very strong record of upholding international treaties and conventions, including those related to passport quality and security.
- Indian passports allow multiple entry into many countries, which makes them especially useful for travelers who want to explore multiple parts of the world. For example, an Indian passport allows you to enter Malaysia multiple times without having to apply for a new visa each time.
- Indian passports also come with a number of other benefits that make them especially valuable for travelers. These benefits include:
– The fact that Indian passports are valid for up to 10 years makes them ideal for long-term travel plans.
– They come with several features that make them easier to use than other types of passports, such as digital photoPages and special ink that prevents fraudulent alterations or counterfeiting. INDIAN VISA FOR NORWEGIAN CITIZENS
So if you are looking for a reliable travel document that will offer you plenty of opportunities to explore new parts of the world, an Indian passport is definitely worth considering!
Guidelines for obtaining a Norwegian Visa
In order to obtain a Norwegian visa, one must meet the following requirements:
-Be a citizen of a country that is listed on the Norwegian Foreign Minister’s website as being able to issue visas in accordance with the Schengen Agreement.
-Not be infected with tuberculosis.
-Have a passport valid for at least six months after your planned departure from Norway.
-Have sufficient funds to cover your stay and expenses while in Norway.
-Not have any criminal convictions that would prevent you from traveling to Norway.