Are you an adventurous soul with Armenia as your origin, and Vietnam as the destination of your dreams? If so, we have fantastic news for you! In this blog post, we will unveil the step-by-step process of obtaining a Vietnam Visitor Visa as an Armenian citizen. So buckle up and get ready to embark on a journey that will guide you through the intricacies of visa applications, ensuring that nothing stands between you and the enchanting beauty of Vietnam. Whether it’s exploring ancient temples or indulging in mouthwatering street food, let us be your trusted companion in making your Vietnamese escapade come true. VIETNAM VISA FOR ARMENIAN CITIZENS
What is the Vietnam Visa Process?
If you are an Armenian citizen and you wish to travel to Vietnam, you will need to obtain a visa. The visa application process can be a bit complicated, but it is not difficult if you follow the instructions below. Note that the process may change depending on your nationality, so please consult with a representative from your embassy or consulate for up-to-date information.
First, you will need to gather all of the necessary documents. This includes your passport, a visa application form (available at most embassies and consulates), two passport-sized photographs, and enough money to cover your stay in Vietnam. If you are travelling with children, you will also need to bring their birth certificates or other proof of identity.
Once you have gathered all of your materials, it is time to begin the application process. You will first need to visit an accredited embassy or consulate in your home country. There, you will be required to fill out an application form and pay a processing fee. You should also bring along any supporting documentation that proves your identity and citizenship (e.g., a driver’s license).
After completing this step, you will need to submit all of your paperwork to the embassy or consulate in Vietnam. Again, this may require payment of fees associated with processing time. Once all paperwork has been submitted, the embassy or consulate staff will review it and decide whether or not you are eligible for a visa.
How to Apply for a Vietnam Visa as an Armenian Citizen?
Armenia is a Schengen Area country as well, which means that nationals of member states, including Armenia, can travel visa-free in most of the EU and European Economic Area countries. The same applies to most other countries with whom Armenia has signed free trade agreements. VIETNAM VISITOR VISA
To obtain a Vietnam visa as an Armenian citizen, you will first need to apply online at the Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate in your home country. The application process usually takes around 10 days to complete and requires several documents, including your passport photo, a photocopy of your passport page with the visa endorsement stamped, proof of financial resources (if applicable), and evidence of residence in Vietnam for the past 90 days. Make sure to bring all required documents when applying for a Vietnam visa.
If you are not able to apply online due to some reason, you can still apply for a Vietnam visa at the Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate in your home country by filling out an application form and submitting it along with all required documents. It is important to note that you will need to schedule an appointment in advance if you want to apply for a visa through this route.
Once you have obtained your Vietnam tourist visa, make sure to keep all required documentation handy while traveling to Vietnam. You will also need to carry your passport with you at all times while visiting Vietnam so that authorities can verify your identity and grant you access into the country. Remember that any legal violations that might occur while visiting Vietnam
How to Extend Your Vietnam Visa?
If you are an Armenian citizen, and you would like to visit Vietnam for tourism or business purposes, the process of obtaining a visa is relatively straightforward. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. First, you will need to submit an application for a visa online at the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in your home country. The application process can be time-consuming, so it is best to start early.
2. You will also need to provide documentation that will prove your identity and citizenship, including your passport photo, a copy of your ID card, and proof of residence in your home country.
3. Once your application has been submitted, it may take up to two weeks for a decision to be made. If all goes well, you will receive notification about the outcome of your application shortly after.
4. If you are approved for a visa, you will then need to prepare for your trip by obtaining travel documents (flight tickets, passport photos, etc.). Make sure that all required paperwork is complete and ready to submit at the time of your visa interview.
5. Make arrangements for someone else to pick you up at the airport should you arrive in Vietnam unannounced. It is not advisable to travel alone to Vietnam
Important Notes Regarding the Vietnam Visa Process
If you are an Armenian citizen, you can obtain a visa to visit Vietnam as long as you meet the requirements. The process is fairly straightforward and follows the same steps for all nationalities. You will need to provide some documentation that proves your identity and residency in Armenia, as well as provide proof of funds worth at least US$120 (or the equivalent in Vietnamese dong).
Here are the basic steps you will need to take to apply for a Vietnam visa:
1) Prepare your documentation. You will need to provide some documents that prove your identity and residency in Armenia. These include a passport with at least six months remaining validity, a valid visa from your home country, and a residence permit if you are not already living in Armenia. If you are travelling on an Armenian passport, you do not need to provide any additional documents.
2) Fill out the online application form. The website of the embassy or consulate where you want to apply provides a complete application form. You will need to fill out all required fields, including your name (first and last), date of birth, nationality, passport number, citizenship (if applicable), place of birth, occupation, contact information (including address and phone number), and payment information (including bank account number or credit card number). There is no fee for applying for a visa through this website.
3) Upload required documents. You will also need to upload copies of each document listed above.