If you are visiting Japan, how to apply Indian visa? Here is the guide to know how to apply and where to go.
How to Apply Indian Visa at the Embassy of India, Tokyo?
Applying for an Indian visa in Japan can be a daunting task, but not with our help. Here are the steps you need to take to apply for your visa: Indian Visa from Japan
1) Determine the type of visa you need. You will need a tourist visa if you are visiting Japan for less than 90 days or a business visa if you are planning to stay longer than 90 days.
2) Print out your confirmation email from the agency that issued your visa. This email will contain important information about your application such as the application deadline and required documents.
3) Go to the embassy nearest to where you reside. You will need to present your confirmation email, your passport and two recent photos.
4) Submit all of the required documents (listed on your confirmation email).
5) Pay the applicable visa fee.
6) Expect to receive a notice in your mailbox telling you whether or not your application was successful. If it wasn’t, check with the embassy again and submit any missing documents. How Japanese Citizens can apply Indian Visa
Steps to Apply for Indian Visa in Japan
If you are looking to apply for an Indian visa in Japan, here are the steps you need to follow.
First, make sure that you have all of the required documents. These can include your passport photo, a copy of your visa application form, and enough money to cover any costs associated with your visa application. Next, visit the Indian embassy in Tokyo or one of its consulates.
There, you will be required to present your passport photo and visa application form. You will also be asked to fill out a registration form that asks for information such as your occupation and marital status. Finally, you will be asked to pay a processing fee.
What to bring on a visit to the embassy of India, Tokyo
If you are planning to visit the Embassy of India in Tokyo, you will need to bring the following: your passport, a valid visa for Japan, your passport photo, and two copies of your visa application. The embassy does not accept cash or checks as payment for visas.
The regular visa application fee for Indian nationals is JPY 8,000. The processing time for a visa application may vary depending on the type of visa being applied for. For example, a business visa will take longer to process than a tourism visa. Applicants are required to provide original passports, copies of all pages except the passport photo page, and two recent passport-sized photos. If applying from outside Japan, applicants are also required to submit an invitation letter from the sponsoring entity in Japan or an official Japanese translation of the same.
The Indian embassy has confirmed that it does not charge any additional consular fees for processing an Indian visa application beyond those specified above.
If you are planning to visit India and need a visa, then our guide on how to apply Indian visa at the embassy of India in Tokyo will help you get started. We provide all the information you need to apply for an Indian visa including what document needs to be submitted, when it needs to be submitted, and where to go to submit your application. We also include instructions on how long it will typically take for your visa application to be processed. As soon as we receive your completed application, we will contact you and provide further instructions on where you should go next. Thanks for reading!