Cruise ships are a great way to explore different parts of the world – but if you’re travelling to India, there’s one thing you’ll need before boarding your ship: an Indian visa. So if you’re planning a cruise to India soon, make sure to read this guide on how to apply for an Indian visa on a cruise ship from the UK. Indian Visa for Cruise Ship
How to Apply for an Indian Visa on a Cruise Ship
To apply for an Indian visa on a cruise ship, follow these steps:
– Arrive in India no earlier than two days before the cruise begins. This will allow time to complete the visa application process.
– Check in at the port of embarkation and provide your passport information to the cruise ship personnel.
– Go to the visa desk and show your passport, boarding pass, and cabin reservation confirmation.
– Fill out an application form and pay the visa fee. You can also pay with cash or traveler’s checks. Bring your photo identification as well as photocopies of all required documents.
– Take your application form and photocopies of all required documents to a customs officer at the port of entry. The officer will stamp your form and issue you a visa sticker in addition to completing some additional paperwork. You will then be allowed into India.
Steps to Apply for an Indian Visa
- Check the website of the Indian consulate or embassy in your home country to determine the visa application requirements, fees and processing time.
- Complete an online application form. The required documents include your passport photo, a resume/CV, two recent passport-sized photos, and fee payment. Apply for Indian Visa from UK
- Submit all required documents to the consulate or embassy in person or by mail. Make sure you provide enough copies for your visa application file as well as for any supporting documentation you may submit during visa processing.
- Wait for the consulate or embassy to notify you of your visa decision. You will then be required to pay any additional fees and pick up your passport and visas from the embassy or consulate.
What documents you will need
If you are travelling to India on a cruise ship, there are a few documents that you will need in order to apply for an Indian visa.
The most important document is your passport. Other documents that may be required include your hotel reservation confirmation letter, airline ticket, and boarding pass.
Estimated Time to Process an Indian Visa Application
If you are visiting India for a cruise, there are a few things you need to know in order to apply for an Indian visa. The process of obtaining an Indian visa on a cruise ship is relatively simple, but it can take some time. Here are the steps:
1) Check with your cruise line if they offer visa-on-arrival services in India. If they do, follow their instructions. Otherwise, you will need to apply for an Indian visa in advance.
2) Complete the online application form provided by the Indian consulate or embassy. You will need to provide basic information such as your name, citizenship, and passport number.
3) Upload your passport photo and fill out any other required questions.
4) Pay the visa fee online using a credit or debit card. You may also be able to pay by check or money order if you have completed all of the required paperwork and paid the visa fee in advance.
5) Print out your completed visa application form and bring it with you when you arrive in India. You will need to submit this form along with your passport and other required documents at the port of entry into India.
Documents Required for India Tourist Visa
To apply for an Indian tourist visa on a cruise ship, you will need the following documents:
-Your passport with at least six months remaining validity
-A valid cruise ship ticket
-Two recent passport-size photos
-Proof of onward travel (if departing from India)
-Proof of financial means (bank statement, credit card statement, etc.)